VIRTUAL HSCP Missing, Exploited and Trafficked Children (MET)
Date & Time:
With a strong emphasis on multi-agency working and information sharing, this course is designed to create greater awareness of child exploitation.
The course is delivered by the Willow Team across the Pan Hampshire Area
Whilst it will builds upon national issues, this course will focus on what is happening in Hampshire. The course will explore issues that children in our county face and enable you to detect and respond to the risks.
- Improve the awareness of child exploitation among front-line professionals and managers.
- Enable front-line professionals to recognise the signs and symptoms of child exploitation and to refer their concerns in line with agreed local processes.
- Explain categories of risk including use of local assessment tools.
- Explore pathways of support available to keep children safe in Hampshire.
- Using scenario based discussions, help staff acquire greater knowledge of how agencies can work together to protect children at risk of exploitation.